v3.0 7 May 2018
Download version 3.0
Added bit-level encryption of message to correct flaw when both sides are
being used, with automatic detection by decoder.
- Added proper detection of zero bytes with smarter escaping.
- Improved performance by detecting when input stops changing.
Improved detection of messages that are too long by adding an explicit
Added link/QR code processing in downloadable version. Links still
relate to leehaywood.org rather than the new server.
- Added this release history/download page.
v2.2 1 Apr 2018
Download version 2.2
Added alert box warning about known flaw when use of both sides is first
- Removed download link from the downloaded archive itself.
v2.1 27 Mar 2018
Download version 2.1
- Added trivial escaping of messages ending with 'su'.
Added checkbox to reveal numeric encodings at bottom of page, with an
alert box warning not to share the values.
Added list of known issues to technical page.
v2.0 23 Mar 2018
Added link/QR code tab. Please note that this functionality was
not included in the
downloadable version until version 3.0.
v1.0 4 Oct 2014
Download version 1.0